Friday, November 19, 2010

Apple Pie a la mode Martini

Okay, here's my other recipe from the Iron Chef date night in challenge that will be up tomorrow.  This drink got RAVE reviews!

Photobucket

You will need (per drink):
2 oz. apple juice
2 T. apple pie filling
dash of cinnamon
1 oz. cream of coconut (not coconut milk--ask your liquor store)
1 oz heavy whipping cream
3/4 oz. spiced rum
1/2 oz. apple pucker
ice
martini shaker (a necessity so you don't have apple pie chunks in your drink).
crushed graham crackers

To Do:
Blend all of the above in a martini shaker with ice.
Top a specialty drink with graham crackers.
Pour in drink.
Garnish with apple slice or cinnamon stick.

Cheers!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh goody! Now I can make this for our Thanksgiving meal. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy...this looks SO good.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)