Friday, November 19, 2010

12/30--My FAVE graphic T

I bought this graphic T-shirt at Target for $3.  It says "All you need is love."  True.

We are waiting to decorate that beige wall until we find the bedroom set of our dreams.  We've been waiting 8 years--FYI,

I'm pulling the shirt down so you can see the "all you need is love" part.

If you look carefully you can see my earrings.
I wear this T all the time (and that's why it is part of the 30/30).  For my relaxing Friday (FINALLY) I paired it with Favorite Boyfriend American Eagle jeans, thrifted gray cardi, zebra shoes from Target, 10 year old bangles, Fossil black belt, and my favorite dangley earrings.

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable outfit! Love the graphic tee!! Happy Friday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love t-shirts with unusual prints, I'm really picky with mine, they're either band tees or plain with the occasional printed tee.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)