Sunday, November 14, 2010

What's Cookin'--11/15-11/21

We are in the process of finishing our basement. Which means eating routines have become very abnormal.  Which means we've eaten out and on the fly more often then normal. Which means a lot of my meals haven't gotten eaten.  Which means most of these meals are repeats from a few weeks ago when we didn't eat them.

Monday--Honey pepper pork loin with harvest stuffing
Tuesday--Lemon glazed chicken and rice
Wednesday--Chipotle black bean and asparagus enchiladas
Thursday--pepper steak and loaded potatoes
Friday--manicotti and salad
Saturday--garlic chicken and mashed potatoes
Sunday--Stir fry

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)