Sunday, November 14, 2010

6/30 Fringe Factor

Confession:  I pretty much wore a white and hot pink striped bikini all day on Saturday because I was at an indoor water park.  Yes there are photos of me in said bikini.  No I will not post them; I like you all too much :) 

My sister and I did get dressed to go shopping at 10 pm (yes, we are the reason Kohl's is open until midnight) and here's what I wore. 

White long sleeved T, American Eagle Favorite Boyfriend jeans, clogs, fringe scarf

My sister gave me this scarf.  I heart it.  It's one of those "that's so you" scarfs.  Everyone says so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)