Monday, November 15, 2010

8/30--Knotty

I found this gold belt new with tags at Goodwill for $1. The only problem was that it was size 2X.  I figured Matt would be able to trim it for me and add a few holes so I could make it work but between working long hours, being a dad, and finishing the basement, he hasn't had time.

Yesterday at Gap (we were there for Matt!) I saw that the new "thing" is to knot skinny belts.  Problem solved.  Welcome, gold belt!





Brown Cardigan--The Limited
Gray ruffle shirt--Old Navy
American Eagle Boyfriend 77 Jeans
Brown ballet flats--Gap
Gold belt--thrift store
Gold earrings--Kohl's


M.E. just wanted a photo of her twirling.  That's a whole lot cuter than my knotted belt, is it not?

2 comments:

  1. Great idea on the belt. I need to do more thrift shopping, you seem to find fun items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Cardi! So jealous of the $1 belt;) Thanks for droppin by my blog, good luck with the 30 for 30!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)