I thought I was a fool for no one, ohhh baby I'm a fool for you ...
P.S. This photo was from my 10 year reunion. My friend Jina planned the event and found these glasses. They were a big hit, obviously.
Anyway, Matt and I did this date as a part of our Valentine's Celebration.
Here's what you do:
- Write each letter of the alphabet on a separate post-it note.
- Each couple draws 13 letters.
- For each letter, come up with a silly or romantic date event you can do RIGHT NOW.
- There are bonus points for doubling or tripling the letters--Scattergories style
- Put the letters in a hat and draw them out one at a time, doing what the slips of paper say.
- No one wins, no one loses. What am I saying, it's so much fun you'll both win!
C--cuddle on the couch
D--double dog dare you to ______________
Q--Quietly whispers a compliment