If I were a fish I'd be a goner! Ha!
Anyhow I'm cruising through Pinterest (another shocker. I know) and I saw this photo:
Next thing I know those glow-in-the-dark eggs prompted a mental-leap to a sexy-themed egg hunt for the hot husband. I love it when that happens. I think he does too.
Basically this date is easy-peasy and can be a PG or X-Rated as you want.
What you will need:
- Eggs (big ones)
- glow in the dark necklaces/bracelets (Target has these in the $1 bin)
- Stuff to put in eggs (see the caveat below)
What to do:
- Send your husband a text/e-mail telling him that he has a special surprise just because he makes your heart glow.
- While he isn't around, crack the glow-sticks and bend them so one fits in each egg. Stuff the egg with other goodies.
- Hide them.
- When it is time, send your honey on an egg hunt.
Here's what I really suggest. Don't just give your husband candy. Fill the eggs with a mix of candy, spiciness, and sassy activities. For examples, put a new pair of tiny (and I mean tiny) panties in one egg with a promise to wear only the panties to bed. In another egg tell him that you are going to kiss for one minute. In another egg have a note good for 5 minutes of you tickling his back with your hair. You could also include: massage oil, a certificate for a 10 minute back rub, a $10 iTunes card .... you get the picture.