Tuesday, November 16, 2010

9/30--A Disturbing Trend

A trend is developing--brown boots, ruffly shirt. I'm not sure how this happened but so far in the 30 for 30, I've pretty much only worn brown boots and shirts with ruffles.

*SIGH*

Eventually I'm pretty sure I'll stop wearing the same three pieces of clothing and actually branch out. I hope.

Anyhow, today I wore a white button down shirt (with ruffles) from Gap, a khaki pencil skirt from Banana Republic, thrifted brown boots, thrifted brown belt, teal tights from Kohl's and bracelets from Kolh's.



1 comment:

  1. It's a good combo! I love the teal tights - they really make the outfit pop!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)