Wednesday, November 17, 2010

10/30--My Pirate Boots

A while back I posted an outfit that once got me the compliment of "looking like a pirate."  Awesome.

Funny thing was, I wasn't even wearing my pirate boots.

I love my black slouch suede boots and today I rocked 'em with Diva skinny jeans, Gap white T-Shrit, blue thrifted tunic, black earrings from Kohl's, and a grey thrifted bracelet.

Not a single ruffle on me.  I think I should get an award for that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

P.S. I'm a third of the way through the 30/30! YAY!

Here's a mini-recap of my last 10 days of dressing adventure!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Good job! I love the short sleeved over long look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ruffles and this is awesome too. You are for sure rockin those great buttons on that top! I love the extra touch the earrings give it!
    I have a link up for anyone who coordinates jewelry with their outfits, it's in todays post entitled "Bejeweled Wednesdays", if you are interested! :)
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the first picture. You look HOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want you to know that your thrifty fashion finds inspired me to stop in at Goodwill today. And I found some really cute bracelets from target with the tags still on for $1/each. And a cute western style shirt. And a casual blazer from JCP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kelly--short over long is a staple at my house!

    @Jewelscapes--thanks for stopping by! Loved your scarf!

    @Randean--Matt took that one. I was fidgeting with my hair trying to get it "right" for the shot. Go figure.

    @Sarah--YAY but next time we go together! (My gold belt was a goodwill target new with tags find!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a nice top, it looks so versatile, it could be dressed a million different ways! *is in lust with the top*

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)