- Sunday--Orange Beef with broccoli (FYI--I double the sauce, omit the cornstarch, fry in MUCH LESS oil, and serve with a whole bunch of broccoli. If you don't like sweet Asian flared dishes, skip this one! Also skip this if you don't have OJ concentrate or a fresh orange. Orange juice is too watered down and your sauce won't thicken).
- Monday--Nachos (taco meat is pre-cooked and DH can handle the rest).
- Tuesday--Sesame Chicken in spring greens with Asian dressing (we didn't eat this last week because DH and our besties surprised me at the Melting Pot for pre-birthday dinner)
- Wednesday--White Lasagna (courtesy of Sarah at Frontier Kitchen )
- Thursday--Lime Chili rubbed Steak with lime cilantro rice
- Friday--Chicken Caccitore (again, thank you Miss Sarah!)
- Saturday--Rilda's Kickin' Chicken Corn Chowder
Monday, February 1, 2010
What cookin' at my house this week?
On Friday the gals I OAMC with and I swapped meals so I am looking forward to a new month of yummy dinners. Here are the meals I have planned for this week.