Thursday, September 16, 2010

{FALL} Things I Love: Electric Tea Pots

Well, since it is nearly the official start of fall I've decided to do a whole slew of Things I Love posts that deal with fall stuff.

First up--my tea pot.

You'll think I'm crazy but I know fall is officially "here" when my tea pot and I get better acquainted (again).

I used to have this great Pfaltzgraff Naturewood tea pot.  I loved it.  Isn't the bird on top soooo cute?!?!


Anyhow, there were some days that this teapot was my BFF.

Then, for my 23rd birthday my mom and dad got me this:
It's a Chef's Choice International electric tea pot.

At first I was skeptical because I really love the sound of water as it rumbles to a slow boil atop a gas stove.

At Matt's insistence (because it looks so cool--he was never a fan of the cute bird) we plugged it in and made hot drinks.

I have not used my stove-top tea pot since (isn't that sad?  It does have a permanent home in my cupboard though, if it helps).  I kinda feel bad for that tea pot.

But I love, love, love my electric tea pot. It heats up quickly, looks sleek, and still allows for the pre-boil rumble sound that I love.

Nothing says "Welcome Fall" like a slow boil and steam drifting from a tea pot.

disclaimer: this is my personal opinion.  no goods or services were exchanged for this review.  i simply use and love this teapot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)