Monday, September 13, 2010

Vote for Sarah!

We know I love Sarah.  Yes, I love this one but right now I'm talking about this one--the chef behind Frontier Kitchen.

Miss Sarah is quick to send blueberry syrup and hummus my way and I can vouch for her tremendous cooking capabilities!  She's one of my favorite cooks.

Anyhow, she recently entered a blog cooking contest and she needs us to vote for her.

She entered a fall inspired recipe--Roasted Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes with Mushrooms (doesn't that sound dreamy?).

Support a Where is the ME in Mommy? community member by following this link and voting for "Roasted Rosemary" by Sarah Lenhart.  And while you're at it, leave a little comment encouragement!

Let's vote Sarah into culinary school!  Thanks gals!

BTW, my review of Sarah's recipes are not paid for or coerced through bribery (though I wouldn't mind that cheesecake we talked about, Sarah!)

1 comment:

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)