Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday's Too Clean Tip--Furniture Polish

I have to admit that I'm not the greenest cleaner insert gasp here.

In fact, I kinda love those furniture spray polishes.  Like this one.
Anyhow, a few weeks back I went to go dust and I was out of furniture polish.  To me furniture polish is not worth an extra trip to the store so I decided to make my own.

You'll be surprised to know I used lemons (okay, since I've shared my love of lemons before you might not be surprised).

What to do:
  • In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup of olive oil and 1/4 a cup of fresh lemon juice.
  • Stir the mixture.
  • Daba soft cotton cloth into the mixture.
  • Rub on the furniture (going with the grain if you can).
That's it!  Quick and easy (not to mention cheap and green!).  Please note, this is for finished wood furniture!

1 comment:

  1. Thats a great tip! I also love the lemon smell and I will try this next time I dust!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)