Saturday, February 13, 2010

What cookin' at my house this week?

So here is the Kaufman menu for this week:

  • Monday--Telluride Black Bean Bake (similar)
  • Tuesday--Honey Glazed Chicken  and rice
  • Wednesday--Chocolate Chipotle Fajitas (from my cooking guru Sarah--beg her to post the recipe on her blog )
  • Thursday--Chicken Oreganato
  • Friday--French Dips with homemade hoagies
  • Saturday--Spanish Rubbed Chicken (we didn't eat this last week because of our Valentine's Day dinner)


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I came over from Friday Follow! I'm a day late...but better late than never, huh?

    I'm your newest follower! Will ya follow me back? :)

    Shannon at:http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Shannon. Loved the tie dye cupcakes on your blog and I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)