Matt is pretty sweet and always comments on how "cute" my singing voice is. Of course anyone married knows that "cute" can mean "Wow--how amazing!" or it can mean "Aww, it's nice of you to try." In the case of my singing, cute means the latter.
I really don't care that I can't find rhythm or carry a tune. I sound better than a rock and I make a joyful noise. I sing in the car, in the shower, in the kitchen, while I run, while I bike, and while I shop. I make up lyrics and use singing to promote fun clean up. I play some wicked awesome air guitar.
I sound terrible and I know it but I don't care.
Here's to singing without regard for the ears next to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)