Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things I Love--My Singing Voice

Matt is pretty sweet and always comments on how "cute" my singing voice is. Of course anyone married knows that "cute" can mean "Wow--how amazing!" or it can mean "Aww, it's nice of you to try."  In the case of my singing, cute means the latter.

I really don't care that I can't find rhythm or carry a tune.  I sound better than a rock and I make a joyful noise.  I sing in the car, in the shower, in the kitchen, while I run, while I bike, and while I shop.  I make up lyrics and use singing to promote fun clean up.  I play some wicked awesome air guitar.

I sound terrible and I know it but I don't care.

Here's to singing without regard for the ears next to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)