Thursday, February 11, 2010

Date night In--43 Kisses


My husband and I just did this (his idea) and we had SO much fun.

Go here and print off the coupons for 43 kisses and gather some candies (m&ms, Skittles, mints, licorice, Hershey's Kisses), and something to drink (we had ice water and the ice came in handy).

Set the mood! Turn on some music (may I suggest the Rob Pattinson station or Iron and Wine station on Pandora ?), make a comfy spot on the floor, turn off the lights, and light the fire (or some candles).

Take turns drawing different kisses out of a hat.  Kiss your spouse as indicated and then discuss what you liked/didn't like (although kissing is like pizza, even when it's bad, it's still pretty dang good!).

We laughed, we made up our own kisses, we spent some quality time together.  Ahhhhhh.





No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)