Sunday, September 5, 2010

What's Cookin'--9/6-9/12

As you read this I am at family camp with my lovely family.  We are probably enjoying the beautiful mountains, going through a ropes course, rock climbing, or playing in the pool.  When we get back, here's what we'll be dining on.

Monday:  Honey Lime chicken and rice
Tuesday: Sirloin steaks in red wine sauce with sweet potatoes
Wednesday: Garlic chicken couscous salads
Thursday: Asian flank steak stir fry
Friday: Pesto Pasta and salad
Saturday: grilled steaks and baked potatoes
Sunday: breakfast for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)