Friday, September 10, 2010

Date Night In--Bed Time Stories

Set up a romantic candlelit spot for you and your husband (I suggest outdoors under the stars but if you aren't game for that, how about a comfy bed on the living room floor?).

Now each of you pick two-three things to read to your spouse.  This could be anything from romantic poems, book excerpts, children's stories (I love the You are Mine series from Max Lucado) to silly anecdotes in Reader's Digest.

Read to one another by candle light.

Discuss what you read--what is appealing? Why did you choose the book/poem/excerpt you chose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)