Thursday, January 20, 2011

Things I Love--Cold Stone Creamery

I'm kind of an ice cream person.

Okay, I pretty much like anything delectable and sweet but ice cream and cheesecake have always topped the list.
Photo Source

A few years ago a Cold Stone Creamery moved into our town and it was love at first bite.

Know why?  Cheesecake ice cream.

I eat mine with graham crackers and frozen raspberries.  Certainly having frozen fruit makes this a healthy dish, right?

My husband doesn't love this ice cream because he thinks it's too rich (I think my thighs agree).

Nonetheless, if we go out for ice cream, that where I want to go!

Cold Stone: like it, love it, or totally indifferent?

(P.S. If you love Cold Stone--but not their prices--head to their website and sign up for the birthday club.  You get a free ice cream on your birthday!  Can't beat that!)

5 comments:

  1. Ice cream is one of my favorite things. Cold Stone Creamery is awesome, but anytime I've gone it was right after eating and I didn't have it in me to have a huge candied treat so I didn't enjoy as much as I would have otherwise. Cheesecake ice cream was my favorite though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! I like that you can customize your ice cream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous.. we don't have one near here!! We have something similar called "Scoops" and their icecream is like 5 desserts in one.. my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt loves ColdStone. I'm too cheap to enjoy it. I'd be just as happy with a cone from McDonalds. But I should budge and take Matt one of these days when we are in Cheyenne. Maybe a V-Day giftcard? Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have anything like that where I'm from...which is a shame because I love ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)