Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's Cooking 4/26-5/3

FYI---I'm away from my computer and am likely enjoying a great weekend with my sister.  Today, Sunday April 25, 2010 both my sister and her husband are getting baptized!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Anyhow, here's what we'll be dining on this week:

Monday (my last day of sadistics statistics!)--BBQ Chicken with steamed veggies
Tuesday--Lasagna with salad and crusty bread
Wednesday--Cheesy chicken with steamed broccoli and cauliflower
Thursday--Asian flank steak with onions, peppers, and rice
Friday--Dijon pork loin with red potatoes
Saturday--Red Enchiladas
Sunday--Baked chicken with mashed potatoes and steamed carrots

FYI--Matt ended up being out of town last week so prepare to see a re-do of last week's menu next week
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)