Anyhow, in honor of Earth Day we are making "hairy people." (Sorry to post this after Earth Day).
What you'll need:
- plastic or styrofoam cup
- potting soil
- markers/stickers/googly eyes, etc.
- grass seed
- patience :)
What to do:
- Give your child a cup to decorate like a person.
- Put rocks in the bottom of the cup (for drainage) and put in potting soil.
- Add grass seed to the top.
- Place in a sunny spot.
- Wait for your little person to grow grassy hair (and help your child resist the urge to water the plant three times a day).