Friday, April 30, 2010

Date night In--Roll of the Dice

Here's the newest installment of date night in.  As always, get the kids in bed, set the scene, and prepare to have fun with your spouse.

Before the evening you'll need to make your own pair of dice.  If you don't know how, here are some good instructions.  After you make the dice personalize them.  One die should have body parts and the other activities.

Suggestions:
Body part die--
  • chest
  • legs
  • arms
  • back
  • face
  • surprise
Activity Die--
  • rub my
  • caress my
  • kiss my
  • massage my
  • tickle my
  • surprise
On date night, as previously stated, get the kids to bed and set the scene.  We pretty much always make a blanket pallet in front of the fire.  Dim the lights, light candles, turn on some music and roll the dice.  Do what they tell you.

You and your spouse decide how long to do what.  And as always, you can make this event as PG or R rated as you want!

1 comment:

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)