Monday, January 25, 2010

What cookin' at my house this week?

 I LOVE meal planning!There is something refreshing about not worry about what to have for dinner.

Kaufman Menu
  • Monday--Baked Rotini (I'm not a fan of casseroles but this easy dish is necessary since I have class on Mondays and DH needs to feed the kids and himself after a long day at work).
  • Tuesday--Rueben Soup
  • Wednesday--Cranberry Chicken and Rice
  • Thursday--Beef Enchiladas in white sauce
  • Friday--Sliced sesame chicken on spring greens with Asian dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)