Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spicy Chicken for 2

When I was pregnant with my daughter I craved Chang's Spicy Chicken.  Unfortunately, I lived too far away from PF Chang's to indulge my cravings.  I found this recipe online and tweaked it to my liking.

Ingredients
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
2 T. olive oil

Sauce
1 t. minced garlic 
1/4 c. sliced green onion
1 tsp. chili paste
1 oz. chicken broth
1 T. Oyster Sauce
2 t. Sesame Oil
1 oz. vinegar/sugar mixture (1 T white, granulated sugar and the rest rice vinegar)

Directions
  1. Fry chicken in olive oil.  Drain and wipe excess oil out of pan and off chicken.
  2. Mix the rest of the ingredients in hot pan. 
  3. Add chicken--sauce should cling to it.

We eat this over brown rice or undon noodles.  If you like a lot of sauce then double the sauce ingredients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)