Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things I Love: Make It and Love It

I'm really into DIY projects.

Note, I did NOT say I was good at DIY projects, but that I liked them.

I recently happened upon the website Make It and Love It and you know what? I love it.

Love, love, lovey, lovey, love it!

Here are some tutorials I can't wait to make!

A Pleated Scarf



An Embellished T-Shirt


Hemp Decorative Balls


What to make first---I'm torn!

Check out this website. You'll love it.  You can thank me later.

2 comments:

  1. All these project look so cute! I think I need to make the balls for my living room!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)