Monday, July 26, 2010

Blog got content (To the tune of Baby Got Back)

Here are some fun link love to blogs I follow.  Read my goofy poem and click on the links to find some good reads. You can thank me when you stop laughing. And no judging the rhymes!

Oh my gosh, girlfried.
Look at that blog.
It's so colorful and cute.
It doesn't look like one of those professional bloggers.
But you know, who understands those bloggers anyway?
They only write because, you know, they get paid.
But I mean this blog is so good.
I can't believe it's just so content-full.
It's like out there.
I mean wow--look.
It's just so awesome!

I like random blogs and I cannot lie,
You other readers can't deny
when a blog pops up that's just your taste
it puts a big smile on your face
You come undone--wanna follow that stuff
'cuz they ain't reviewin' no fluff.
Deep into the archives you're tearing,
You're hooked and you can't stop staring.

Hey blogger wish I could meet 'cha
but till then I'll stalk your blogger picture
My alarm goes off to warn me
to get up and read your posts to make my morning

O blogger witticism 
your words are gettin' under my skin.
Well write to me, inspire me
Cuz I'm a followin' groupie!

I've seen other blogs reveiwin'
the sweet giveaways they're doin'
They are hot and fab
but the content can be a little drab.

I'm tired of blog awards
trying to get readers on board.
Take the average reader and ask her style
The contents gotta be deep a mile

So bloggers (ya?) blogger (ya?)
Does your blog got content (hell ya!)
Write it up, post it out
all your followers gonna shout
Blogger got content!

Hope you find some good reads here!

Have a blog and wanna borrow my poem to spread your own linky love?  That's cool.  Just give credit where credit is due and grab my button!

Where is the ME in Mommy?

6 comments:

  1. It's wayyy better than any rhyme I would have come up with. Creative writing class was a pain in the you know what for me.

    Anyhow, thanks for the link love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link love Reagan. So cute... and I love the idea of sharing link love in ways other than blog awards, which are sweet but require so much time to be accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link love. What a creative way to do it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Read it early this morning but wasn't able to comment...Have had this song in my head all day since then! This is fantastic! Thanks for including me & being so entertaining while you're at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Everyone--Thanks for entertaining me with YOUR blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was really cute! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)