Sunday, July 25, 2010

What's Cookin'--7/26-8/1

Apparently I forgot to post our menu last week.  We were camping and filthy and rugged and blissfully away from all forms of electronics! 

Here's what we'll be eating this week (we are in phase 2 of P90X so we get more carbs!):

Monday--Orange Honey Teriyaki chicken with brown rice and steamed veggies
Tuesday--Lean beef roast with potatoes and carrots
Wednesday--Garlic Parmesan Chicken salad
Thursday--Fajitas on whole wheat tortillas
Friday--Spinach pesto over grilled halibut
Saturday--Cheesy Chicken breasts with rice and swiss chard
Sunday--Spinach lasagna with salad

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting these. Maybe I will jump on the bandwagon. I am so bad at pre-planning, but I love it when I do. AND we need to be eating healthier...

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)