I'm very rustic like that.
Anyhow, I was blathering on and on about "near-fire time" to my dad last week and he asked if my gas fireplace was ready for winter.
What? I thought fireplace cleaning was just for "real" fireplaces (you know, that kind that needs wood and matches).
Turns out, this is NOT the case.
Turns out you are actually supposed to clean all fireplaces--gas, electric, and "real," before the season of use.
I'll admit I had NO idea how to do this. So I went to this site to learn how to do it. I'd summarize what I did but since I can only speak to how to clean a gas fireplace, I encourage you to click the link to learn how to prepare your fireplace for fire weather!
I am really impress to ad informative information about the clean a gas in fireplace. I am sure that Most of the users are not aware about with this thing. Even I have also not idea about it. Really fascinate information.
ReplyDelete