Here's a fun fall craft to do that is worthy of framing and hanging (or giving to an eager grandparent).
You'll need:
Brown paper (a paper bag would work)
Finger paints (red, orange, yellow, green, deep purple, and brown)
Art Smock
Newspapers
What to do:
- Put your little on in an art smock.
- Cover a work space with news papers.
- Using the brown paint, paint your child's hand and arm.
- Make a hand/arm print on the brown paper.
- Now add leaves. There are two options to do this:
- Let your child dip his or her fingers into different paint colors and put them on the "tree" as fall leaves.
- Paint your child's whole hand and put them on the "tree". Over lap as needed.
![]() |
| Photo from A Little Tipsy |

No comments:
Post a Comment
{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)