| Rats. You can't see it but my 3 year old Target T says "All you need is love." |
| This vest was another thrift find which I may or may not have "cheated" my sister out of. |
While the WY weather has been dreamy, Mondays on WITHMIM? have not been.
The truth about Mondays is--they are kind of a drag.
I've struggled off and on with what to do on Mondays. They are manic for me and for you (I assume). "YOUR WORDS" has been a fail of epic proportions so you won't see any more of those posts. In fact, some Mondays you might not see a post at all.
If I do get my act together, expect some Miscellaneous Mondays--recipes, outfits, funny/inspiring/thought provoking posts.
Why is "your words" an epic fail???
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!
ReplyDelete@Anonymous--YOUR WORDS was supposed to be an opportunity for me to get to know readers by having readers respond to prompts. It was a fail because I only ever got 2-3 responses---EVER.
ReplyDelete@Shell--Thanks :)
You should do a Miscellaneous McLinky Monday! It could be on anything...but would allow your readers to link up their own version of whatever. Like todays post...McLinky Monday could be to post an outfit we've been enjoying wearing on our blog and link it up to yours. Or our favorite fall decoration, etc. I would link up...it would give me some bloggy inspiration since I've been draggin on posts lately! :) haha!
ReplyDeleteI love this fall weather too and I echo the previous comment...you are so cute!