Seriously, nothing tastes better on a crisp day than comfort food in the form of soup.
My favorite not-so healthy soup recipe came from my mom. Rilda's Kickin' Chicken Corn Chowder. Seriously--so good!
And did I mention easy on the wallet? Frontier Kitchen featured this recipe on Make it Cheap Monday.
| Photo and step-by-step directions from Frontier Kitchen |
Another hearty soup I can't get enough of is Aunt Amy's Taco Soup. Plus, you know soup can't be bad if you eat it with Fritos!
Of course last year I featured a whole day on Creamy Tomato Spinach Soup. This is still a family fave when paired with cheese bread.
Soup is souper!
(P.S. See all those blue links? If you click them you can actually see the recipes. Mmmmm)
Fact: I made your mom's soup again a couple days ago and took a more appetizing photo to add to the original blog post I did baout it. I need to go update it today. :)
ReplyDelete