I posted this craft last year but I loved it so much and the end product was so cute that I'm posting it again this year. And I'm doing it again this year too!
I saw this craft on a blog and fell in love.
![]() |
| Photo from Hillside Home |
You know what I like even better? You could totally make these with kids of any ages.
Okay, you probably won't want to let your one year old play with the glue but your wee one could rip the paper for you.
Anyhow, if you want the down-n-dirty on how to create this delight"fall" little pumpkin family with the little pumpkins in your family, follow this link. Enjoy!
Here are some photos of our pumpkins! We went with a retro-look in our paper color/selection. It took M.E. and I about forty minutes to make three pumpkins.
Before
During
After
P.S. For the glue mixture I used equal parts of Elmer's glue and warm water.

These are adorable! I can't wait to go and find some pumpkins for us to decoupage! Thanks for sharing the link.
ReplyDelete