Sarah doesn't like socks.
The problem: Wyoming likes snow.
It is nearly impossible to wear cute ballet flats in three feet of snow in Wyoming during winter
Option #1--BOOTS
I'm so happy boots are in style! Over the knee, booties, suede, leather, cowboy-style, slouchy boots ... the options are endless! With winter days looming ahead, tuck a pair (or two) away in your closet. You can find all of these boots at Target. (P.S. I have 2 great pairs of boots I found at a thrift store for under $12 each).
Option #2--Loafers, Oxfords, and Moccasins
Talk about a warm and comfy option. You can dress these up or dress them down. And they can be worn with bare feet or with nice trouser socks. (P.S. I got a pair of brown moccasins from the same thrift store for $3.85. I'm doing a happy dance just thinking about it!).
Option #3--Snow and Rain Boots
I love to wear my dressy ballet flats and heels to teach because they
I'm thinking I'll do the boots - super cute! :)
ReplyDelete