What can I say? I'm a fan of sick, naughty humor.
Anything about farts can make me giggle. Hysteria surrounds sharts.
I find the F word to be quite entertaining. One day my kids will yell it at me like it's gonna break my heart but I'll probably laugh and high five them because, hey, I can totally handle F-Bomb rebellion.
Apparently my friends have picked up on my love of the naughty. One of them posted this on my facebook page.
For someone like me who has a mature taste in the tasteless, somecards is pretty much the equivalent of cigarettes for a smoker.
My love for the naughtiness pretty much means I can lift my spirits anytime I go to somecards.com
Here are some of my naughty faves (STOP HERE and don't read if language offends)
For the record, I pulled all of these off my Pinterest account. But please,
I think this freedom that I sense in you to laugh at this stuff is one of the reasons I know we would have so much fun together. I love to throw lines out like this when its just Matt and I...and get a good laugh. And certain lucky friends! Hahah!
ReplyDeleteIt def is freeing :)
DeleteInappropriate humor is my favorite. And someecards? Pretty much makes my day all.the.time. I feel awkward around polite, mature, respectful people because I'm always scared I let an inappropriate word or joke slip out.
ReplyDeleteOh I've slipped up. Now my hubs can't be I'm politics.... Ha!
Delete