1. Mod Podge
2. Fall
3. Artwork
4. Handprints.
Things I love?
THIS activity because it combines the aforementioned 4 obsessions. YAY!
I found this activity on pinterest and then went to the blog At Second Street for directions because it was, well, love at first sight.
| Photo from At Second Street |
Yes that's right. Those are handprint trees made from fabric.
In general this will take a bit more time than the normal "days of play" activities I post. BUT it will be a life-long heirloom documenting the size of your children's hands. And it's art. And it's beautiful. And you get to play with Mod Podge.
Convinced? Click a blue link. Go. Get directions. Create. Reminisce. Make a Christmas gift Grandma's will cry at.
No comments:
Post a Comment
{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)