YAY for fall!
Right about now our foliage is turning and a few bold trees are letting their leaves down and bearing their nakedness {already}. Leaves are falling.
If a leaf is going to fall I feel like it should be celebrated with art.
What do I have in mind? Well, how about some bright leaf print art?
I found this little artsy fartsy project at Kleas
For this project you'll need white or brown butcher paper, a pie tin or 8x8 pan, and some of those brightly colored cheap acrylic paints you can get at big box stores.
1. In the pan lays down several bright colors.
| Photo from Kleas |
2. Dip the leaves in the pan and press onto the paper.
3. Pull leaf off and wa-la ... some pretty amazing and easy fall art.
| Kleas is brilliant. This photo belongs to Kleas. |
Oooh, I like this project. I'm going to have to give it a try! Thanks for the suggestion.
ReplyDelete