It is officially summer here (sigh)
Since I live in a state that only gets summer for about forty days I like to really whoop it up when the weather allows (Read: My kids have to make me come inside for dinner and force me to take a bath. Sad but true).
I'm all about setting up the pool, running through the sprinkler, and sliding headfirst down the dodgy slip-n-slide I got for $1 at a garage sale.
Sometimes I even let my kids play.
Anyhow, I was reading A Little Tipsy the other day and there was a guest blog that gave instructions to make sponge bombs. HELLO? Count me in!
Basically these are little bombs of delightful wet fun. They soak in a ton of water so when you toss it to someone they get soaked! YAY!
So I suggest that you follow THIS link to get directions to make a sponge bomb. And then have a water fight or play hot potato with your kids.
Enjoy!
Adorable idea! I am so going to do this!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds incredibly fun!!! I will have to try that out!!!
ReplyDeleteLillian and I are totally going to have to include these the next time we have a water balloon "fight."
ReplyDelete