Here are some of my top picks!
Summer Flower Tee (which Disney promises is FAST to make. I like fast).
![]() |
| Photo from Ruffles and Stuff |
Then there are these No-Sew Flowers. Cute, aren't they? I like the idea of adding them to shirts, shoes, headbands ... really, you cover up a lot of stains with these cuties. But then again, these are NO SEW--is that against the rule on sewing night?
![]() |
| Photo from Ruffles and Stuff |
![]() |
| Photo Source One Pearl Button |
Finally, there is this cute scalloped skirt. I love it. Problem is, I'm not sure if I can pull it off in one night. But maybe I could leave it with the directions and Sarah could finish it. Maybe not!
| Photo Source Ameroonie Designs |
What's your vote? What should I make on our lady's sewing night?



I can't wait to see what everybody makes. I suppose I should officially schedule it, right? :)
ReplyDeleteOh the skirt is so cute! I think I need a baby girl! :)
ReplyDeleteGo for one of the first two...so you can visit with your girls too and not have to focus too hard on the task at hand! :) Sewing night sounds fun! I may have to plan a Laramie version.
I love this idea! I wish I could convince my mom friends to sew! Maybe we'll have to start with a crafting night instead.
ReplyDelete