Anyhow, I saw these eggs last year and didn't make them but you can bet your sweet biscuits I'm making them this year!
![]() | |
| Source: Our Best Bites |
![]() |
| Source: Our Best Bites |
If you are uber impressed by these amazing eggs I encourage you to make some. Today.
Here's what you'll need to pull off the best looking Easter Eggs in your neighborhood!
-Raw Eggs
-Glass or enamel pot (but pretty much any non-aluminum pot will be fine)
-Silk ties, blouses, or boxers, cut into pieces large enough to cover an egg
-An old white sheet, or pillowcase, or tablecloth, or random fabric, cut into pieces to cover silk-wrapped eggs
-Twist ties or string
-4 tablespoons of white vinegar
-Warm water
-Vegetable oil
-Paper towels
-Tongs or spoon
Oh, and you'll need the directions so head to Our Best Bites Silk Dyed Easter Eggs and get those!
Enjoy!
By the way, if you make a rockin' Easter Egg, be a dear and send me a photo so I can totally brag about your awesomeness on my blog!


I'll have to try these!
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful!
ReplyDelete