I also love my husband.
It seems obvious to me that the two should go hand-n-hand.
Thus, a massage-themed date night.
| Source |
Every heart sings a song, incomplete--
until another heart whispers back.
Those who wish to sing always find a song.
At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.
*~*Plato*~*
Please join me on Friday evening for a quiet, romantic, and relaxing evening.
What you will need:
- Candles (lots and lots of candles)
- quiet, dark room
- Oil, lotion, or some other lubricant WARNING--TOO MUCH INFORMATION AHEAD--I think Astroglide is an amazing massage lubricant. And it's versatile, too ;)
- A sheet, pillows, towels, etc.
- quiet music (I used a "nature" station on Pandora and loved it)
- bottled water
- chocolate (or other treat--chocolate covered strawberries would be divine!)
- Send an invitation to your husband.
- Set the scene--Make a bed somewhere with comfy blankets, towels, pillows, etc. Have a sheet for your husband to lay on and one to cover him with. Light lots of candles and play soft music.
- At date time, whisper for your husband to go into the room, strip, and lay under the sheet.
- Now go in and give him a massage. Be sacrificial here--rub front and back for an hour. (Massage with a happy ending?!?! That's up to you!)
- When the massage is finished, relax with cool water and a nice chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment
{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)