Don't get me wrong, there are times when it is super handy to be able to be contacted all the times. But there are times when it is down-right irritating to be "plugged in" to the world ALL THE TIME!
Who knew a little device could get me so jealous!?!
My intense dislike of beeping, texting, ringing ... while on dates with my man inspired this date and it's all about being UNPLUGGED!
| Source |
- candles/flashlights
- games/cards
- drinks (wine, hot cocoa...)
- s'more's fixin's
- shower items
- Send your husband a text, a phone message, and an e-mail inviting him on go "unplugged" at a certain time/date. My invitation read: Lovers remain in the dark, working hard to keep out daylight. *~Mason Cooley~* You are invited to Intimacy: Unplugged. Please join me on Friday evening for an evening of leisure and love.
- Light candles everywhere. Tea lights/votives are very inexpensive so go all out! If you have a fireplace, light it up!
- Turn off (I did not say--set to vibrate--I said turn off) EVERYTHING--phones, TVs, IPods, Wiis, DVDs ... Flip a breaker if you have to!
- Break out some card games and board games and spend some time talking and playing by candle light.
- Make s'mores over your candles and feed them to each other.
- Have your husband relax while you get a shower ready.
- Light candles in the bathroom, set out fluffy towels and robes, get the water going to get the bathroom steamy.
- Take a long, hot shower together (I hate baths but insert bath here if you prefer). Enjoy the steam, the quiet, the dark and each other.
- Well, for #9 you get to use your imagination. A lady never talks ... :)
| Source |
No comments:
Post a Comment
{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)