I bought this graphic T-shirt at Target for $3. It says "All you need is love." True.
 |
| We are waiting to decorate that beige wall until we find the bedroom set of our dreams. We've been waiting 8 years--FYI, |
 |
| I'm pulling the shirt down so you can see the "all you need is love" part. |
 |
| If you look carefully you can see my earrings. |
I wear this T all the time (and that's why it is part of the 30/30). For my relaxing Friday (FINALLY) I paired it with Favorite Boyfriend American Eagle jeans, thrifted gray cardi, zebra shoes from Target, 10 year old bangles, Fossil black belt, and my favorite dangley earrings.
This is an adorable outfit! Love the graphic tee!! Happy Friday!:)
ReplyDeleteI love t-shirts with unusual prints, I'm really picky with mine, they're either band tees or plain with the occasional printed tee.
ReplyDelete