We know I love Sarah. Yes, I love this one but right now I'm talking about this one--the chef behind Frontier Kitchen.
Miss Sarah is quick to send blueberry syrup and hummus my way and I can vouch for her tremendous cooking capabilities! She's one of my favorite cooks.
Anyhow, she recently entered a blog cooking contest and she needs us to vote for her.
She entered a fall inspired recipe--Roasted Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes with Mushrooms (doesn't that sound dreamy?).
Support a Where is the ME in Mommy? community member by following this link and voting for "Roasted Rosemary" by Sarah Lenhart. And while you're at it, leave a little comment encouragement!
Let's vote Sarah into culinary school! Thanks gals!
BTW, my review of Sarah's recipes are not paid for or coerced through bribery (though I wouldn't mind that cheesecake we talked about, Sarah!)
Oh the cheesecake will be on its way soon. :)
ReplyDelete