Runway trends are always pretty out there for me and I'm pretty grateful a lot of the
"new looks" never make it to Wyoming.
The Fall 2010 runways are a case in point.
The runways are packed with some interesting looks for fall.
Here's what you might expect to see in the "trendy" department for fall 2010:
The colors Ox Blood, Camel, all shades of green, gray (YES!) and head-to-toe black
Capes and Ponchos
High buttoned collared shirts and turtle necks
Patchwork
Graffiti pants
Feely fabrics like fur, silk, velvet and velour
Sheer fabrics (lace)
Pleated skirts
Knee high/thigh high socks
Socks with heels
I can probably get on board with turtlenecks, the new "it" colors, and patchwork jeans but the rest of the trends have me a little nervous. Good thing New York and Milan are so far away!Are you digging any of these trends? Which ones are too icky for words?
I always like the idea of turtlenecks but then hate the way I look in them and how they make me feel like I'm slowly being strangled by a small child.
ReplyDeleteI'm all about the lace though!