I think time with the girls is SOOOO important. Spend some time today organizing a girl's night event. Send evites to your favorite ladies and spend some quality time chatting and celebrating womanhood.
Need some ideas?
Knit-Wits
Have everyone over to your house. All ladies bring a snack to share and a craft to work on. Craft, chat, eat, enjoy!
Dessert Divas
Make a chocolate fondue and have each lady bring a dipper (strawberries, pretzels, marshmallows, bananas, etc). Visit while you enjoy dessert
Movie Night
Get the gals together and go see the latest chick-flick. Your husband will probably be on board with this one!
Slumber party
Get four gals together, priceline a ritzy hotel (even in your same town) and go spend the night away from home. Play games, sit in the hot tub, watch movies, laugh. Sleep in!
I don't think I could keep my sanity without a girls night here and there.
ReplyDeleteBtw, I put a link on my blog today going back to one of your Too Clean Tips. Hope that's ok! :)
http://www.thefrontierkitchen.com/2010/08/tuesdays-kitchen-tip-shine-your-sink.html
Yes! Yes! Yes! lol Oh I wouldn't make it without my girls!
ReplyDeleteWe even just get together a couple of nights a week to do Zumba at one of the churches here in town. It's free - and we laugh our heads off the entire time. No men allowed.. so it rocks! :)