For the life of me I can't understand why Maxi Dresses are so popular. They are cute and all but they seem so impractical. Maybe it's just that I'm not a dress girl. I don't know (if it helps I did find a Maxi Dress at a garage sale this weekend so I'll wear it and see if it makes me less critical ... no promises...).
Anyhow, if you are a dress girl, you should know that you can style Maxi Dresses up or down. Wedges, a bold necklace, and a killer bag will have you ready for a night on the town. A sheer summer scarf, boho bag, and strappy sandals will keep the look pulled together but casual.
Happy dress wearing (if you insist)!
Uptown Girl
Downtown Charlie Brown
I am a dress kinda girl.. but I also don't get Maxi dresses. So long.. so in the way! And, for a shortie like me.. anything below the knee just chops me up even more!
ReplyDelete