Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Jeans

I'm the sort of gal who likes to dress up jeans but I have a confession.  I love dirty jeans.  Seriously, I'll wear a pair of jeans 5-10 times before I wash them.  Now when I say dirty I don't mean mustard splotches or mud dirty.  I mean worn several times dirty.

I just hate that crusty tight feel of freshly washed jeans.  Even my best pair of denim feels two times too small after a go in the washing machine.

Here's why I love dirty jeans:

1.  I don't have to break them in and stretch them out (read: no, "OMGosh did I gain weight!?" mornings).

2.  Less laundry.  I think that means wearing dirty jeans is green, right?

3.  I'm pretty sure 1 and 2 are enough :)

You're welcome for this inspiring and informative post.

1 comment:

  1. I do the EXACT same thing. I'm glad I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)