Saturday, December 15, 2012

Today She is 7

M.E.

My little December birthday girl.

Born in a blizzard while breaking every rule in my birth plan.

I am delighted to be your mother.

To love you as you grow.

To discipline you when you disobey.

To lovingly correct you.

To listen to Taylor Swift songs until my ears bleed.

To read you Junie B Jones and The Magic Treehouse Series.

To hold your hand.

To feel your hugs.

To snuggle you in the mornings.

You are a source of joy in my life.

Today, I celebrate you as you turn 7.

Today, I honor your character and personality.

Today, I ponder you in my heart.

Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)