Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Overwhelmed

Some days I feel like I have it all together.

And the next day it feels like it is all falling apart.

Last week I looked at school and work and life and thought--"no problem."

Today I looked at deadlines, and sack lunches, and Scholastic Book Orders and thought, "Is it okay to drink at 10 am?"

I know these overwhelmed days have as many hours in them as the relaxed days but they feel so fast and hurried.  I hate feeling like the one-legged girl at the arse-kicking contest.

I simply must remember to breathe.

I'm overwhelmed today.

Tomorrow is a whole new day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit overwhelmed this week. Something about thinking you can paint your kitchen cabinets and get everything put back together in 2.5 days...

    But my hair was fabulous today so at least I'm succeeding in some areas. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)