Monday, September 10, 2012

Not Technically Fall

It might not technically be fall but I don't care.

I got my fall stuff out.

I don't have a ton of fall stuff but what I have is now out.  Scarecrow sitting by a pumpkin.  A couple of wreathes.  These pumpkins I made with the kids what feels like eons ago (because Fall is a great time to recount with sadness how quickly things change ... like the weather or kids, for instance).

Pumpkin pie and apple crisp candles are burning.  The windows are open letting in those slightly cooler breezes.  Frank Sinatra is crooning over my iPod.

Summer ending is such sweet sorrow.  But at least I get to fall back on fall.

I love fall!

Bring on the boots, scarves, sweaters, hot drinks, corn mazes, and cool days.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. It's rare that I look forward to summer ending, but for some reason I'm really looking forward to fall this year.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)